You may now create a user account and submit your contributions. Please note the deadlines.
- Create a user account on the registration platform.
- Submit your abstract or mini-symposium proposal in the submission area, before the deadline. You can edit the details of your submission at any time, before the respective deadline.
- After the decision date, you will have to register as a participant for the conference (to generate the invoice), also on the registration platform. There you will have the option to sign up for the conference dinner, excursions, mentoring scheme, early-career workshop and/or childcare support. Even if your submission is accepted, the registration is not automatically performed.
- For mini-symposia: The proposal must contain a general abstract of the mini-symposium, where the goals and topics should be clearly stated, and the abstracts of each talk within the mini-symposium. Please use the template provided. Please make sure that your mini-symposium speakers are not double-booked, i.e. they may present in only one mini-symposium. Also, if they are part of a mini-symposium, they are not allowed to submit a contributed talk or a poster.
- For contributed talk/poster: The proposal should contain your name, affiliation and abstract of your submission. You may only submit one abstract for either a contributed talk or a poster, by using the template. When applying for a talk, you will be asked in the submission process whether you would be willing to present a poster if there is not sufficient room in the schedule for a talk. The same abstract will be used.
Registration for the conference will open soon. Please note that even if your submission is accepted, you will still have to log into your account at a later time and complete the registration as a participant (to generate the invoice). Creating a user account and submitting a contribution does not automatically register you as a participant.