The reviewing process is now over, and we have a total of 635 accepted contributions (332 talks in 83 mini-symposia, 192 contributed talks and 79 posters). You can check your results on conftool.com/ecmtb2020/.
However, due to the coronavirus situation, together with ESMTB and SMB Boards, we have decided to postpone the conference. This decision is not easy and we will all miss the meeting this year, but are looking forward to seeing you all in Heidelberg next year. Further details on ECMTB2021 will be announced soon. Follow @ecmtb2020 on Twitter and @ecmtb2020 on Facebook for regular updates.
Additionally, to fill the gap in scientific exchange this year, ESMTB will support SMB in organizing the eConference. The eConference will certainly need to have a different format, that we are preparing now. To make it possible, we would like to ask you to send an email to ECMTB2020 email@example.com if you would like to shift your contribution to the eConference.
Stay safe and take care!
The ECMTB 2020 Committees
You may now create a user account and submit your contributions. Please note the deadlines.
- Create a user account on the registration platform.
- Submit your abstract or mini-symposium proposal in the submission area, before the deadline. You can edit the details of your submission at any time, before the respective deadline.
- After the decision date, you will have to register as a participant for the conference (to generate the invoice), also on the registration platform. There you will have the option to sign up for the conference dinner, excursions, mentoring scheme, early-career workshop and/or childcare support. Even if your submission is accepted, the registration is not automatically performed.
- For mini-symposia: The proposal must contain a general abstract of the mini-symposium, where the goals and topics should be clearly stated, and the abstracts of each talk within the mini-symposium. Please use the template provided. Please make sure that your mini-symposium speakers are not double-booked, i.e. they may present in only one mini-symposium. Also, if they are part of a mini-symposium, they are not allowed to submit a contributed talk or a poster.
- For contributed talk/poster: The proposal should contain your name, affiliation and abstract of your submission. You may only submit one abstract for either a contributed talk or a poster, by using the template. When applying for a talk, you will be asked in the submission process whether you would be willing to present a poster if there is not sufficient room in the schedule for a talk. The same abstract will be used.
Registration for the conference will open soon. Please note that even if your submission is accepted, you will still have to log into your account at a later time and complete the registration as a participant (to generate the invoice). Creating a user account and submitting a contribution does not automatically register you as a participant.